Fact of the day
Having been inspired by Brazilian Olympic triple jump champion Adhemar da Silva at just 15 years of age at the Melbourne 1956 Games, Rosemary Mula has gone on to live her Olympic dream of marching in the Opening Ceremony and has become known as "the most dedicated volunteer in the world". Brian Oliver tells her remarkable story.
- Public support for Oslo 2022 bid continues to dwindle, reveal polls
- Softball and baseball's Tokyo 2020 hopes "boosted by Japan's Championship success"
- New look revealed by Baku 2015 to combine national identity with elite sport
- Summer Youth Olympic Games: The Closing Ceremony
- Rio 2016 opens application process for Games volunteers
Following the Summer Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, do you think the event should continue beyond Buenos Aires 2018?