Fact of the day
This year's International Bobsleigh and Skeleton Federation World Championships take place from this week, but will it be a case of history repeating itself with more success for the hosts in Winterberg or will overseas athletes, specifically Olympic champions from Great Britain, Russia and Canada, continue their outstanding form to scupper Germany's chances and claim the golds? Mike Rowbottom reports.
- Rio 2016 golf protesters confront Bach as IOC Executive Board meeting draws to close
- Tokyo 2020 set to save $1 billion as venues moved
- Mourning place to be erected in Olympic Village as IOC bows to pressure over Munich Massacre
- World Karate Federation Medical Commision chairman welcomes revised WADA Code
- Chinese Bowling Foundation launched in an attempt to boost sport's Olympic bid
Which major Games are you looking forward to most this year?