Fact of the day
Surfing is one of many sports looking to ride the wave of Olympic Agenda 2020 and benefit from the increased flexibility of sports on the programme. Although he is not quite sure how changes will work in practice, International Surfing Association President Fernando Aguerre is confident his sport is on the up, as Mike Rowbottom found out...
- Over 13,000 sign petition calling for karate's inclusion at Tokyo 2020
- United States will bid for 2024 Olympics but choose city later
- European gold medallist blames failed drugs test on contaminated supplements
- Pound to spearhead investigation of athletics doping allegations
- Ethics investigator Garcia resigns after slamming FIFA independence and leadership
Which city do you think the USOC choose to bid for the 2024 Olympics?