By Duncan Mackay and Nick Butler at the Dolce Munich Unterschleissheim
- 1 year ago: Sebastian Coe arrives for press conference
- 1 year ago: Turkish Olympic gold medallist asked for €650,000 to avoid drugs ban
- 1 year ago: Coe backed to reform IAAF by Pound
- 1 year ago: Pound says IAAF is "in denial" of extent of governance problems
- 1 year ago: Doubt cast over 2020 Olympic bid by Pound report
- 1 year ago: Richard Pound finishes delivering report and replaced by French prosecutor
- 1 year ago: Russian Sports Minister slams critics for "almost accusing Putin of doping"
- 1 year ago: Interpol called in by French prosecutor to bring Lamine Diack's son to justice
- 1 year ago: IAAF scandal "undermines trust amongst clean athletes" admits WADA President Sir Craig Reedie
- 1 year ago: Twitter divided over Sebastian Coe but sport still backs him
- 1 year ago: Paula Radcliffe says Coe "absolutely right man"
- 1 year ago: Coe admits it will take a long time for sport to earn back public's trust
View latest updates