By Duncan Mackay, Michael Pavitt, Dan Palmer, Mike Rowbottom and Philip Barker in Doha
- 3 weeks ago: First day of ANOC General Assembly concludes
- 3 weeks ago: Tokyo 2020 want to discuss IOC "Sapporo proposal" at Coordination Commission
- 3 weeks ago: Sheikh Ahmad "here to see friends"
- 3 weeks ago: Burkina Faso in line to host 2027 African Games
- 3 weeks ago: Tokyo Governor surprised by IOC decision to move Olympic marathon and race walks to Sapporo
- 3 weeks ago: Coventry claims athlete polls rejects idea of podium protests
- 3 weeks ago: Olympic Solidarity Commission approve direct funding for NOC Athlete Commissions
- 3 weeks ago: Mitchell could serve as acting President until 2022
- 3 weeks ago: Mitchell to serve as Acting ANOC President until Sheikh Ahmad case resolved
- 3 weeks ago: Work together to ensure Tokyo 2020 is a "festival of unity and diversity"
- 3 weeks ago: Bach says Olympic Games not about making money but about mission for peace
- 3 weeks ago: Egypt and Syria absent from ANOC General Assembly
- 3 weeks ago: Bach stresses political neutrality of IOC amid challenges with visas and flags
- 3 weeks ago: Bach says relocation of marathon and race walk events from Tokyo a "significant step"
- 3 weeks ago: Acting ANOC President Robin Mitchell opens General Assembly.
- 3 weeks ago: ANOC Merit Awards presented to six officials
- 3 weeks ago: ANOC approves Coordination Group to aid organisation of Continental Games
- 3 weeks ago: ANOC General Assembly set to begin
View latest updates