February 25 - Oscar Pistorius has reported to South African authorities for the first time as part of the strict bail conditions following the murder charge against him.
The 26-year-old six-time Paralympic champion has been accused of killing girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on Valentine's Day.
The double leg amputee has protested his innocence and was granted a bail of one million rand (£73,000/$111,000/€84,000) last Friday (February 22) by Magistrate Desmond Nair following a high profile hearing in Pretoria, with his next court appearance scheduled for June 4.
A big media contingent had today gathered at Brooklyn police station, where Pistorius was held during his bail hearing, expecting to see the South African.
Pistorius instead visited correctional officers at a secret location in Pretoria to avoid being seen as his spokesperson Lunice Johnston confirmed it was no longer a police matter.
"The uncle, Arnold Pistorius, confirmed it is now a matter for correctional services, so Oscar has to report to correctional services authorities," she said.
"I don't know where."
Pistorius is currently staying at the home of his uncle in the affluent Pretoria suburb of Waterkloof because he is not allowed to return to his high-security home in the Silver Lakes complex, where Steenkamp was killed.
As part of his strict bail conditions, Pistorius will now have to report to South African authorities twice a week while he is not allowed to leave Pretoria without permission.
He is also not allowed to contact witnesses, drink alcohol and has had to hand in his passports and all guns he owns.
Pistorius' lawyer Kenny Oldwadge said the athlete is considering whether to approach the Pretoria high court to ease his strict bail conditions.
His long-time coach Ampie Louw has said that Pistorius will soon return to training while out on bail but as yet, no return date has been confirmed.
There has already been more drama since the Pistorius bail hearing concluded after it emerged at the weekend that his older brother, Carl, a constant presence in court last week, himself facing trial over the death of a woman.
Carl Pistorius is charged with culpable homicide over the death of a woman motorcyclist in a traffic accident in 2008.
It is the second time someone associated with the Pistorius case has been found to face a serious charge that has been dropped and then reinstated.
It was revealed during the hearing that the chief police investigator in the case, Hilton Botha, is facing charges of seven counts of attempted murder for shooting at a vehicle with seven passengers.
Following the revelations, Botha was removed from the Pistorius investigation and a new chief detective - Lieutenant General Vineshkumar Moonoo - has now been appointed.
Contact the writer of this story at [email protected]
February 2013: Pistorius documentary commissioned by BBC
February 2013: Pistorius released on bail after girlfriend's killing
February 2013: Sexual performance enhancer was "herbal remedy" found in Pistorius' bedroom
February 2013: Testosterone and syringes found at Pistorius house, claim police
February 2013: Paralympic Movement in disbelief at Pistorius murder trial but it won't stop us claims IPC President