Fact of the day
This year's International Bobsleigh and Skeleton Federation World Championships take place from this week, but will it be a case of history repeating itself with more success for the hosts in Winterberg or will overseas athletes, specifically Olympic champions from Great Britain, Russia and Canada, continue their outstanding form to scupper Germany's chances and claim the golds? Mike Rowbottom reports.
- Victory for American athletes as IOC agree to relax Rule 40 for Rio 2016
- IOC cancel plans to hold Executive Board meeting during SportAccord Convention in Sochi
- Tokyo 2020 set to save $1 billion as venues moved
- Exclusive: Nine of top 15 brands associated with Rio 2016 not Olympic sponsors, says report
- Mike Rowbottom: Mike Powell back aged 51 in search of another masterful world long jump record
Which major Games are you looking forward to most this year?