Fact of the day
The British Paralympic Association (BPA) is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Director of Finance and Corporate Services. The successful candidate will lead the BPA's financial strategy, reporting, management control and accountability.
- Exclusive: IOC to contact Tarpischev after Williams condemns his comments as "sexist" and "racist"
- Norwegian Olympic chief to step down after receiving "personal threats" over Oslo 2022
- European Games could fill vital need as Olympics go to other continents, says Baku 2015 sports director
- China reveals multi-billion dollar investment plan for sport
- Canadian Paralympic bronze medallist banned for two years after faking impairment
Were politicians in Norway right to decide against supporting the Oslo 2022 Winter Olympic and Paralympic bid?