Fact of the day
This year's International Bobsleigh and Skeleton Federation World Championships take place from this week, but will it be a case of history repeating itself with more success for the hosts in Winterberg or will overseas athletes, specifically Olympic champions from Great Britain, Russia and Canada, continue their outstanding form to scupper Germany's chances and claim the golds? Mike Rowbottom reports.
- Tokyo 2020 set to save $1 billion as venues moved
- Victory for American athletes as IOC agree to relax Rule 40 for Rio 2016
- Sochi 2014 made $53 million profit, IOC reveal
- Rio 2016 golf protesters confront Bach as IOC Executive Board meeting draws to close
- World Karate Federation Medical Commision chairman welcomes revised WADA Code
Which major Games are you looking forward to most this year?