Fact of the day
The 2015 Winter European Youth Olympic Festival gets underway today, but it is an EYOF like no other, as it will go down in history as the first event of its kind to take place in two countries - Liechtenstein and its neighbouring Austrian state, Vorarlberg. The eyes of the sporting world will be on these two hosts but particular attention will be paid by the International Olympic Committee, which has endorsed the idea of the sharing of future Games through its recent Olympic Agenda 2020 deliberations. Mike Rowbottom reports
- Which sport should be added to the Olympic programme at Tokyo 2020?
- Cruise ship Norwegian Getaway to boost Rio 2016 hotel capacity
- Boston 2024 names former Massachusetts Transportation Secretary Davey as new chief executive
- Another Russian Olympic champion accused of doping - with IAAF verdict imminent
- Curry wins home gold to spice up US Open Taekwondo Championships
Which sport should be added to the Olympic programme at Tokyo 2020?