Fact of the day
Do you think FIFA should lift the ban on Muslim women footballers wearing the hijab?
Total votes: 389
These results are updated every 15 minutes.
In an exclusive interview with insidethegames, Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Sabah reflects back on the developments he has led since his election as President of the Association of National Olympic Committees in 2012 and looks forward to an exciting future for the body. David Owen reports.
OF THE RIO 2016 TM
- Action from Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games available live on YouTube
- Commonwealth Games: Countdown to the Opening Ceremony at Celtic Park
- Costs for Glasgow Commonwealth Games set to rise by £80 million
- Exclusive: Trinidad and Tobago Olympic chief slams CGF for claiming they had "bungled" Glasgow 2014 entry
- Glasgow 2014 Opening Ceremony will celebrate Glaswegian and Commonwealth values, claims director
Do you think FIFA should hold a re-vote to find a new host for the World Cup in 2022?