Fact of the day
The 2015 Winter European Youth Olympic Festival gets underway today, but it is an EYOF like no other, as it will go down in history as the first event of its kind to take place in two countries - Liechtenstein and its neighbouring Austrian state, Vorarlberg. The eyes of the sporting world will be on these two hosts but particular attention will be paid by the International Olympic Committee, which has endorsed the idea of the sharing of future Games through its recent Olympic Agenda 2020 deliberations. Mike Rowbottom reports
- Which sport should be added to the Olympic programme at Tokyo 2020?
- England 2015 send first offers to join Rugby World Cup volunteer programme
- Qatar 2022 World Cup set to avoid Winter Olympics clash by taking place in November and December
- Bubka confirms he will stand against Coe to become IAAF President
- IOC President Bach briefs Worldwide Olympic Partners on Olympic Agenda 2020
Which sport should be added to the Olympic programme at Tokyo 2020?