Fact of the day
In an exclusive interview with insidethegames, Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Sabah reflects back on the developments he has led since his election as President of the Association of National Olympic Committees in 2012 and looks forward to an exciting future for the body. David Owen reports.
- Exclusive: Success of World Cup leaves us "more relaxed" about Rio 2016 but "not satisfied" - Sheikh Ahmad
- Big changes to Olympic sports programme on way after Agenda 2020 Summit
- Porter lays down marker for Glasgow 2014 at Anniversary Games
- Queen's Baton Relay arrives in Glasgow in early morning celebration
- Former Maltese Olympic Committee President dies at age of 64
Do you think FIFA should hold a re-vote to find a new host for the World Cup in 2022?