British Sports Internet Writer of the Year
August 19 - Jacques Rogge, President of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), today witnessed the introduction here of team triathlon at the inaugural Summer Youth Olympic Games, an event the International Triathlon Union (ITU) is campaigning to be included on the programme at Rio 2016.
By Tom Degun in Singapore
August 18 - Young British sprint star David Bolarinwa (pictured) lived up to his billing as gold medal favourite in the boys 100 metres at the Summer Youth Olympic Games as he cruised into Saturday’s final with the day’s fastest time of 10.62 seconds in a mixed 24 hours for Britain here.
- Iran coach happy to talk about football rather than clothing
- Japan claims first gold medal of Youth Olympics
- Youth Olympics opened in Singapore with spectacular Opening Ceremony
- Exclusive: US will measure success at Youth Olympics in more than medals claims Blackmun
- Sprinter to carry British flag at Youth Olympics Opening Ceremony
- Singapore bring Youth Olympics to life with spectacular victory
- Exclusive: Singapore will allow Olympics to come to life for youngsters, says Coe
- Harland excited by new Olympic role