Fact of the day
In an exclusive interview with insidethegames, Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Sabah reflects back on the developments he has led since his election as President of the Association of National Olympic Committees in 2012 and looks forward to an exciting future for the body. David Owen reports.
OF THE RIO 2016 TM
- Commonwealth Games: The build-up
- Exclusive: Trinidad and Tobago Olympic chief slams CGF for claiming they had "bungled" Glasgow 2014 entry
- Australian Paralympic Committee extends uniform partnership deal with 2XU for Rio 2016
- London to stay as Commonwealth Games Federations headquarters as relocation proposal finally laid to rest
- Changes to sports programme at Commonwealth Games being considered
Do you think FIFA should hold a re-vote to find a new host for the World Cup in 2022?