Fact of the day
A rare opportunity has arisen to work as a journalist for the world's leading independent Olympic news website, www.insidethegames.biz. The award-winning insidethegames.biz reaches the top decision-makers in the Olympic Movement, Paralympics, Commonwealth Games, Universiade, regional Games (such as European Games and Pan-Am Games) and opinion-formers across the world.
- Norwegian Olympic chief to step down after receiving "personal threats" over Oslo 2022
- China reveals multi-billion dollar investment plan for sport
- Nick Butler: Olympic Agenda 2020 is more important than ever for the IOC
- Kazakhstan to only have to cover a third of costs if Almaty 2022 bid successful, claims Government
- Oscar Pistorius will not compete at Rio 2016, IPC confirms
Were politicians in Norway right to decide against supporting the Oslo 2022 Winter Olympic and Paralympic bid?