The main points were:
- There will be three centres, one in the Olympic Park situated near the stadium, one in Hyde Park and one in the Athletes' Village.
- Volunteers will be required for all 3 locations.
- The number of shifts allocated and the lengths of those shifts will depend on the number of volunteers that sign-up.
- If you would like to volunteer, you need to complete an application form (link below) and submit it to Coca-Cola.
- Completing an application form does not commit you to volunteering at this stage.
- Application forms must be submitted by midnight on Friday 16th March.
- All volunteers will be asked to attend an informal interview either at the Coca-Cola offices in London or via Skype for those that live outside the UK or cannot get to London.
- Applicants will be informed around Wednesday 21st March whether they are invited to an interview.
- Interviews will take place on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th March.
Download the application form as a Microsoft Word document here (1.38 MB)
All forms should be emailed to [email protected] by Friday 16th March.